If you need to reclaim tax for the previous tax year we advise that you visit the following site:


Or speak to the tax office on: 0300 200 3300 so you can review your tax situation and advise you on what you need to do. 

If your earnings for all your employment for the year is less than the current tax threshold then it is unlikely that any tax paid will be back to you, but the tax office will be able to confirm this information on a case by case basis. 


You may be able to get a tax refund (rebate) if you:

-  are employed and had too much tax taken from your pay

- have stopped work

- sent a tax return and paid too much tax

- have paid too much tax on pension payments