** It is important we receive your completed tax forms quickly to you don't get put on emergency tax - which will over tax you. **
Relevant tax forms: P45 or New Starter Checklist
Is this your first job?
Please provide this to the payroll department as .
- You will need to complete a New Starter Checklist which is available from the HMRC: by clicking here
- It is important the New Starter Checklist is completed before your first pay day so that we know what tax code to use.
- If you have worked prior to this job in the current tax year your previous employer should of issued you a P45.
- The P45 this will give details of your earnings, the tax you have previously paid and your current tax code.
- If your previous employer did not issue you a P45 you can still complete a P46 (see above).
Where do I send my tax documents?
- Please email your P45 or New Starter Checklist forms to email@example.com or post them to:
Keystone Employment Group LLP
272 -276 Pentonville Road