Right to Work checks are carried out by Melissa ID Pal - Melissa ID App Link
Once a worker has completed the 5 steps of QWork registration fully, they will receive a welcome email. It may go into their junk email.
Within this welcome email there is a link to Mellissa ID Pal, our app to verifythe Right to Work documentation.
Workers MUST complete this step to be registered fully on QWork.
Below are the details sent to the worker:
- QUB only accept a PASSPORT as form of ID.
- Pease do not upload your driving licence as proof of ID as this will delay the process.
- If you are a British or Irish citizen, you should upload your passport only.
- If you are a citizen of any other country, you should upload BOTH your passport and evidence of your immigration status e.g., a SHARE CODE.
- Shares codes are available to all EU citizens and BRP card holders. For more information & to obtain a share code, please review the Prove your Right to Work to an Employer - https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work.
- You may be contacted to complete an in-person check. In this case, please note that checks are currently being carried out remotely via Teams.
This is not an automated process and can take several days to complete.