Please ensure that you have completed the right to work check through Melissa ID Pal. If you have not received the welcome email, please proceed using the followingMelissa ID App Link .
- QUB only accept a PASSPORT as form of ID.
- Pease do not upload your driving licence as proof of ID as this will delay the process.
- If you are a British or Irish citizen, you should upload your passport only.
- If you are a citizen of any other country, you should upload BOTH your passport and evident of your immigration status e.g. a SHARE CODE.
- Shares codes are available to all EU citizens and BRP card holders. For more information & to obtain a share code, please review the Prove your Right to Work to an Employer - https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work.
- You may be contacted to complete an in-person check. In this case, please note that checks are currently being carried out remotely via Teams.
This is not an automated process and can take several days to complete.