Please use the following link: Melissa ID App Link
- QUB only accept a PASSPORT as form of ID.
Do not upload your driving licence as proof of ID as this will delay the process.
- If you are a British or Irish citizen you should upload your passport only.
- If you are a citizen of any other country, you should upload BOTH your passport and evident of your immigration status e.g., a SHARE CODE.
- Shares codes are available to all EU citizens and BRP card holders. For more information & to obtain a share code, please review the Prove your Right to Work to an Employer - https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work.
- You may be contacted to complete an in-person check. In this case, please note that checks are currently being carried out remotely via Teams.
This is not an automated process and can take several days to complete.