If you wish to undertake casual work on campus you should follow QWork link to register on the system https://www.q-work.co.uk/

You will see the below page view to Join QWork. Follow the instruction joining instructions if you are either a student / non student.

You will need (as a minimum):

  • Personal Details including UK address and Postcode
  • National Insurance Number (If you do not have a NINO, you can add a Temporary number in format TN 010101 M (Temporary Number, DOB, Male\Female).  For further information on applying for a NI Number:



  • As soon as your NINO is available, please send it to QWorkAdmin@qub.ac.uk to ensure your tax and NIC calculations are accurate.
  • UK Bank details